Amla hair oil
- One of the best things you can do to cure hair loss is to massage your hair with amla oil.
- It also contains oodles of essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles, giving your hair strength and luster.
- The surplus of vitamin C in avla can help halt pre-mature greying.
- Not only is it a great hair conditioner but also an effective treatment for dandruff.
- If you want to enhance the natural colour of your hair, all you have to do is mix avla powder with henna powder.
- One of the best remedies for a dry, flaky and itchy scalp is amla oil; it has the ability to penetrate the scalp deeply and nourish it from within.
- It also stimulates hair growth owing to its high iron and carotene content.