Here's how amla can benefit your body:
- Amla is helpful in improving eyesight. It reduces redness, itching and watering of the eyes.
- Daily consumption of amla can boost your immunity due to its high concentration of vitamin C.
- Amla increases your hemoglobin level, red-blood cells count and thus, purifies blood.
- Amla is also rich in anti-oxidants, which help fight free radicals that are responsible for early ageing.
- Amla aids digestion and cures acidity.
- It helps build up resistance against respiratory track diseases like cough, cold, sore throat etc.
- Amla also has vitamin E and beta-carotene, which is also antioxidants.